Thursday, January 8, 2009

pink tools


I've been borrowing and misplacing Isaac's tools lately. I used the hammer and screw driver a lot for my little projects. And whenever he needs it, it's nowhere to be found... Okay, I eventually find it but it takes forever sometimes.So he bought me a set of tools. It's a 39-pc. general-do-it-yourself-kit! And it's hot pink! It's very cute that I don't want to use it all! It looks like a barbie or bratz toy to me at first but this set is very heavy /sturdy. He bought it online at target by the way. It was on sale. I think this kit will be very useful. I know Jesse will be very jealous because it's PINK! *wink* JK

1 comment:

The Hart's said...

hey how are you? got your message from the CBOX, sorry about the HOW, i probably left the comment by mistake:) thanks, your blog is much nicer though, your more diligent, i'm a bit slack lol:) good to hear that Isaac is now fully well!!

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com