Saturday, January 3, 2009

Isaac's new car





We bought a car yesterday. We bought an SUV this time.It's a pretty good car and we totally love it. Isaac is excited to go back to work now :-)
We went on a roadtrip today with caleb, Bri, Symber, Jesse, Chauncey and my parents-in-law to visit Isaac's grandparents (Schaefers side) It's by the lake of the Ozark,which is 4 hours away. It's really pretty out there. The weather was just perfect for a roadtrip . It was 72 degrees! Can you believe it? We had fun! It was a long drive but it's worth it! Right now, I'm just about ready to pass out. Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

Bambi Temblor said...

Hi Isaac, I love your new car. Can I test drive? Is it Toyota? Pangpamilya talaga siya.

Isaac and Sarah said...

It's a Mazda tribute.Oo nga pang pamilya talaga. Who knows baka mag anak na kami this year ni Sarah.

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com