Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy 25th Birthday Isaac!





To the man who stole my heart... I wish you a happy birthday! May all your wildest dreams come true (if you vote for Pedro) *wink*
Since it's your birthday, this blog is ALL ABOUT YOU baby!!!

ISAAC'S NAME MEANING AND ORIGIN
The boy's name Isaac \i-saac\ is pronounced EYE-zik. It is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "LAUGHTER". Biblical: the only son of Abraham by his wife Sarah.

Never before seen picture



Here's another one




Here's my own definition of Isaac.
I- stands for irresistible!
S- Sexy! Woot woot!
A- Adorable..awww!
A- Alluring..
C- Caring. This guy has a good heart and soul. If you don't know that, now you know..


Isaac's favorite place in our house is the kitchen! He loves to cook!


He also loves to surprise me! Like one time, after work, I turned on the computer and he changed our screen saver into this picture. Corny but sweet!


here's Isaac baby picture. I think he's yummy and super adorable
!



Isaac, I just want you to know that I love you very much and I will be forever grateful that you crossed half-way around the world to find me...
Now, I may get kind of moody when I've had a lousy day,
sometimes I just won't listen no matter what you say.
And other times I say "I told you so" when you have made a mistake...
then force you to watch chick flick movie with me when you're trying to take a break.
Though my mood swings might drive you up the wall...
As long as we're together, I'm the Happiest wife of all.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISAAC!

XOXOxoxoXOXXooX

P.S
Isaac's birthday is this Sunday 1-11-2009
You may now send your birthday present :-)





Collide - Howie day

1 comment:

Symber said...

How could a mom-n-law get so luck? To think that I didn't want my son Isaac to serve a mission in the Phillipines!! I was okay for him to serve anywhere else- but NOT the Phillipines. But that is where the Lord called him and I had to let go. I could not understand why Heavenly Father would send him there since I prayed "NOT THE PHILLIPINES PLEASE!!! I was so afraid for his safty. Americans get kidnapped there ya' know! Now I know why- That is where he had to go to find my precious, sweet, lovable daughter-in-law, Sarah. Thankyou Sarah for marring that goofy, fun loving son of mine, whose mission in life was to tease his mom half to death! Now he's all yours honey! love you,Momma Vicki

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com