Saturday, January 24, 2009

My new model


Her best shot



Midori Sakura


She looks whiter with flash


Meet my new model, Midori . She's an elegant china doll that I bought on sale from an Asian gift shop. Since Isaac won't pose for me because he's a stubborn model, mainly because he has no talent fee, I practiced on this china doll. She never complains. Photography is so much fun! It's like going to a spa to unwind and release your stress. But this is so much better. And by the way, our basement is going to be my mini studio soon. My next model is going to be Symber. I hope she'll be as good as Midori. No pressure Symber.

3 comments:

Symber said...

Uh oh, it looks like I have some compitition! Midori better watch her P's and Q's! Hahaha, I love it! And don't worry, I won't charge a posing fee.

The Hart's said...

nice pictures Sarah!! it's looking like a pro shot already!! well done!! and oh have fun in Cali..you dont want heat.. you should asked you sister in Adelaide they've reached like 45 degrees celcius today and i heard it will stay in 40's for the whole week, poor southerns!!

Isaac and Sarah said...

Thanks Irene. I enjoy photography a lot! and yeah, 40 something is not that bad here. It was below zero last week..brrr.

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com