Sunday, January 4, 2009

Isaac Heart Sarah! Just because...


I love Sarah very much! Hopefully this year i can give her everything she wants and needs. I dont know what else to say except that words cant describe the feeling of my heart. I love Sarah's tan flawless skin and sweet spunky personality. Her interests are to photograph people and nature, and the pictures are fantastic! Also she likes to be an interior designer. Our house is fabulous because of her!


I think Sarah looks hot on a million dollar bill although she is worth much more to me!!


As you can see, Sarah is very beautiful no matter how her hair is fixed how much make up she has on or what she is wearing. The reason is because she is beautiful on the inside and it shows on the outside.

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com