Saturday, January 31, 2009

Photo studio


My photo studio umbrella and lighting kit is finally here. It's only a starter kit and the cheapest kind but it's pretty amazing and it works great! I already set up my mini studio. I printed some poster pictures to decorate it. It looks like a photography studio now and I still can't believe that I have my own studio. Some of you might think that I probably spent a lot of money to set up my studio ,but I didn't. My camera was my birthday/Christmas's present and Isaac bought it in cash. It's a little bit expensive but it's definitely a good investment .We don't want to get into debt because of my new hobby. I really did work hard to buy all my equipments and accessories. I babysat during my free time and accepted more piano students to earn extra money to support my hobby. I also attended some classes offered by MCPL(where I work) and it was free.It was kind of boring but I've learned few things. I borrowed tons of books from the library and studied whenever I have time and I've learned more from self-studying. And now, I can finally see the fruits of my labor. I'm still learning and I have a long ways to go before I become a professional paparazzi, hiding behind the bush and taking pictures of Brad and Angelina or even Pres. Obama sunbathing in hawaii ...ok maybe not! But I am definitely having fun and I am very willing to learn more.

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com