Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Winter is back!!!


I'm not sure if it's officially winter but it already snowed last sunday and today. It was more like a surprise to me because it was definitely unexpected. The reason behind, is because I don't watch the weather channel. I don't watch TV that much anyway. But I must admit that it was a pretty sunday morning. For the first time, I was happy to see the snow. It was very unusual to me because I'm not a winter person. I grew up in the Philippines and I'm a self-proclaimed island prinsesa ...go figure!
This is only my 3rd winter.My main goal is to love and enjoy it (wish me luck) It's not gonna be easy though because I hate driving in the snow and I get so cold easily. But I can do it, with the help of my killer lookin' fabulous 50% off snow boots.Yay!
About the picture I posted, this picture was taken during my first winter.Obviosly,I was so thrilled to build my first snow man. And then right after that, I asked Isaac a very important question "When is spring coming?"

1 comment:

Summer's World said...

Hey sis! Just thought I'd say hi. Didn't know you had a blog! MO is soooo much colder right now. We haven't had snow really yet. Hey, happy birthday soon! We miss you guys!

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com