Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's Isaac again

Well, I'm doing better. Not the best but better. We just got home from a doctors appointment and the doctor said i should be able to go back to work on January 12, the day after my birthday. I wish I was off of work because of a vacation and not because of an accident but its alright. I do like being home and spending time with Sarah ! That is very nice! Another plus is that i get to catch up on all of my day-time soap operas! HaHAHa just kidding, but seriously,Christmas will be nice and New years will be fun and i'll even have my Birthday off! Sweet! I think I need to be my own boss and start working at home for myself! That way i could do all of those things and not ask for a day off from my employer. The question is, what should I do? I need to find a million dollar idea like a rubber chicken or a pet rock, or something. Maybe a cologne i could call it " Odere de Isaac". I dont know how well that would work though. Especially if Sarah cant even stand using the restroom after me!!! Well these pills are making me drowsy and giving me selective amnesia among other things....I love you all and hope i see you all soon!!! I also would like to thank you all for all the calls, prayers, cards, balloons, food and messages. I'll be keeping you all in my thoughts.

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com