Thursday, December 11, 2008

This is Isaac writing to all my fans out there


Hey everyone. Well I have had a lot of firsts lately. I had my first wreck with another car and it was a a bad one. I'm glad the other person was okay from what I heard. I was unconscious for about 20 min after the impact so i never had the opportunity to meet them. So that was a first (Being unconscious for that long) There was one time I was knocked out but it was only for a few seconds. I was running down the stairs at my mom and dads house when I was younger and my head hit a beam going above the stairs. It hit me square on the forehead and left an embarrasing mark for a day or two. At least with this time I have a cool cut above my eye like a superhero or something. I had a first riding in an ambulance. I was in too much pain though to look around or ask to sit in the driver seat but the ceiling in there looked pretty cool I guess. I also had my clothes ripped off of me! Coat, pants, shirt, undershirt, and even part of my underwear! It was by a man with big arms and a scruffy beard! Arrrgh not a good sight to wake up too. But it was all for a good reason i guess. I had my first CAT scan (wasnt impressed) I was in pain and cold. My first stay in the hospital has been ok. Been sleepy alot. food isnt too bad. but trying to sleep is hard. well im going to sleep now or take a nap.bye;) Too be continued...

P.S
Don't worry about me. I still look hot!!!



few hours after the wreck

5 comments:

Chauncey Rogers said...

Hahaha, I love you guys! Isaac, I think I remember when you ran into the beam downstairs, how funny!

Symber said...

That was Actually me (Symber) that said that. For some reason it posted me as Chauncey.

The Hart's said...

So sorry to hear about your accident Isaac, I hope that you'll recover quickly, i'll say a special prayer for you, and Sarah dont worry too much about it, dont stressed yourself out, just like what you said, Heavenly Father is looking after you and him:) we'll mag-ingat kayo palagi!!

Isaac and Sarah said...

thank you guys

Dan Steinmetz said...

that was a sad and scary experienced :( hope u can recover soon..para mas masaya ang Christmas! I had my first accident 4 years ago it was snowing pretty bad I can't even see the road and suddenly I hit a car and so scared seeing that car was spinning in front of me and crashed. my car luckily has just a bit of scratch in front. Just last week snowing pretty bad almost got a car accident too my car just suddenly from 10 going 80 and I'm going up to a flyover my car was swirving in the wrong side of the road what a scary! luckily I'm still one piece when I got to work. Hey next time drive with super extra care. Ritchell

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com