Saturday, December 13, 2008

Birthday


the picture looks dark coz the light was off

I love my cake


Birthday 2008


My birthday/Christmas present. A photography starter kit.Love it!

Yesterday was my birthday! I wasn't expecting anything from Isaac. I just want him to recover and rest, but we had a long debate. He did not want to rest that afternoon. He wanted to bake and cook something for my birthday. I tried to stop him but I gave up because he won't let me anyway. He said he needed to do something to make him feel better. Anyway, my sweet husband baked me a birthday cake and cooked chicken enchilada.It was the best! I know he's not supposed to do it but It made him so happy while I was blowing my cake while he was singing the birthday song. I nearly cried but I was able to control myself. I didn't want to ruin the moment. I honestly say that yesterday, was the happiest birthday I've ever had.I'm just so filled with joy that we're together. Isaac is the best present ever! He's the sweetest person I know. I'm not going to say I'm lucky. I am truly blessed!

1 comment:

The Grover Family said...

Hello Sarah! I didnt know you have a blog also.. I found out thru feedjit...good thing huh! I'll add you up to my list! thanks for stopping by!

Ohh bythe way Belated happy birthday and I hope that everything's fine with Isaac.

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com