Saturday, December 6, 2008

Elder Romarate


Meet my youngest brother, Elder Joseph Romarate. He's currently serving a full-time mission in Bacolod, one of the most beautiful islands in the philippines. We call him a "Giant" because he's pretty tall. He's 6'2 the last time I saw him and it seemed so long ago.He's not just a "giant" to me but also a spiritual giant.His strong testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ strengthens my own testimony.I am so proud of my brother.He is such a blessing to us. Whenever I see his mission pictures, it reminds me of the good old days when I, myself was a missionary like him. It was truly a blessing for me to serve a full-time mission...not one moment of my mission life I considered it a sacrifice.I can truly say that It was the best 18 months of my life and it went by so fast. I'm grateful for that once in a lifetime opportunity.I would love to to it again with my husband someday.I'm thankful for all the Missionaries of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I do hope and pray that my youngest brother-inlaw Jesse will decide to go on a mission too :-)

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com