Thursday, December 4, 2008

Who says baking is a girl thing?

My husband is not a pastry chef but he can bake like a "pro". It's his natural talent which he discovered 2 years ago when I demanded that he should bake my 1st birthday cake here in MO. He was hesitant at first but he did it anyway ( It's all because of love baby...awww). For my first birthday,he made me a black forest cake which probably took him approximately 4 hours.I was restricted to go to the kitchen and watch him though. I was very impressed with the outcome. It was also very delectable. And then last year, he made a chocolate cake with cherry filling and strawberry icing. It's fabulous as you can see. I married a sweet man who bakes delicious cakes. Anyway, you're probably wondering why I'm blogging about this. Well, next week is my birthday. We'll see if I'm getting a cake this year.



2006 BIRTHDAY



2007 BIRTHDAY


YES! I AM KINDA SPOILED

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com