Thursday, February 18, 2010

When I grow up

"When I grow up I want to be a mother
And have a family
One little, two little, three little babies of my own
Of all the jobs, for me I'll choose no other
We'll have a family
Four little, five little, six little babies in my home
And I will love them all day long
And give them cookies and milk and yellow balloons
And cuddle them when things go wrong
And read them stories and sing them pretty tunes
When I grow up if I can be a mother
How happy I will be
One little, two little, three little babies I can love
And you will see each sister and each brother
Who look a lot like me
Four little, five little, six little blessings from above."

I used to sing this song with my sisters when I was little. This brings back happy childhood memories.I love singing this song to Alex. He loves it! I'm glad I found the lyrics online.




1 comment:

Kusinera Diaries said...

i still sing this song up to now!

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com