Friday, February 26, 2010

Mister Panda Bear

Today, he fell asleep by just staring at Mr.Panda Bear (His first stuffed toy from Grandma Vicki) We try not to carry him all the time when he's awake, so he will not get used to it. He's such a good baby. Since 3 days ago, he'll let me sleep 4-5 hours straight at night. I think we will not have a hard time training him to sleep through the night when he's older.I still have to wake him up at 12 midnight to nurse him. After feeding time, we'll cuddle a little bit and then he'll fall asleep till 5am, or a little over than that. At first I was worried...My mother-in-law told me not to worry 'cause he will wake up when he's hungry. He sure does! I am sleeping more at night now. I think I won't be needing my eye cream soon :-)

2 comments:

Bambi Temblor said...

Sar if you're breastfeeding him you don't need to wake him up. It is feeding by demand. He will just let you know when he needs to feed ya.

Isaac and Sarah said...

I am breastfeeding, but we still give him a little formula during the day. He loves them both. He's not really picky.

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com