Saturday, February 20, 2010

mi hijo!

He looks so tiny in his crib. I know someday, he will be too big to sleep in this crib. I think I will cry when that time comes... Just watching him made me realized how blessed we are to have him in our lives. He is such an inspiration to us in so many ways.
This week, I've had so many Mommy moments. It usually happens during feeding time at 3:00 in the morning. If you ask me WHY? Because after feeding time, he would usually stay awake 2-3 hours, or until his next feeding time. It was really hard for me at first. I got so tired and a little bit cranky. But I am pretty much adjusted now. During his waking moment, I would sing to him, hold him, touch his tiny face and talk to him like a grown man. His eyes would meet mine and then wander, as if he's pondering every word I say. His facial expressions would make me laugh so hard that I would wake Isaac up. Sometimes, I would just stare at him and smile for a long time...then cry a little (it's not post-par tum. It's tears of joy) I love being his mother. He is such a good baby.

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com