Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I LOVE!!!

I can't wait for spring! I am so ready to get out and start walking at the park with Alex. Isaac got me a cool pair of fitness shoes for valentine. He knows that I am so desperate to lose weight. I want my pre-preggo weight back before summer and maybe lose a little bit more. I just don't want to buy some new pair of jeans.


I gained a whooping 31 lbs. in my pregnancy! Yeah, that's a lot of weight but it's worth it! I did lose 19 lbs in 2 weeks. Water weight is so easy to lose though. But the rest of the weight, I definitely need to work out!

So here's the exact fitness shoes I got...


It's a SKECHERS Shape-ups - Strength fitness shoes: 1. Tone your muscles 2. Promote healthy weight loss 3. Make it easy to get in shape! Lace up sneaker


It's a very comfy pair of shoes! I love it! Let's just hope that this shoes will help me shed this extra lbs.

1 comment:

The Hart's said...

it looks comfy Sarah and looks nice:) i want one for myself..I've put on 15kg myself (33lbs) and lost 10kg so far, so have 5kg more to go..:) Alex look so big already, how much does he weigh now? Kellan is just over 5kg and he's turning 1 month tomorrow:) they are growing so fast..

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com