Friday, February 26, 2010

Garlic Shrimp with Brocolli


I am finally back in the kitchen! Actually, since Sunday. We didn't really cook a lot for the past 2 weeks since we got home from the hospital. Our friends and family brought us dinner for the 1st week. It was nice. But I'm glad that I am fully recovered now, and I can cook and clean the house while Alex is asleep... not to mention blogging. I love cooking and learning new recipe.

Right now, we are on a strict diet . We're both trying to lose weight and live a healthy lifestyle. We'll start by eating right. No more junk food... Okay, maybe once in a while.

For dinner tonight, I decided to cook one my favorites! Garlic shrimp with broccoli, YUM!!! It's super good and healthy. Isaac loved it! And of course, since we're trying to lose weight, we only eat half cup of rice per meal. No more unlimited rice. And no more eating while watching TV.

My goal this year is to learn more good and healthy recipes. I would love to be the BEST chef in my small family.

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com