Thursday, April 1, 2010

My tough guy!

Alex had 3 vaccinations this week. He got a total of 2 shots. The other shot was 2 in 1. He was a trooper. We were very worried for him. I thought he would scream. But he did great! He also had his 8-week check-up. He's very healthy. He's growing so fast and is getting heavier. He weighs 12.12 lbs and measures 24.25 inches long. I guess he's going to be taller than his Dad someday.

Here are some heartwarming pictures before his shots:

Daddy was telling little Alex to be tough. So sweet...

Alex needed Daddy's moral support. He held his finger so tight


He won't let go...


My little trooper. He only cried a little bit after his shots. Thank you Daddy for being there for little Alex. Everything seemed to be fine with you by his side.

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com