Thursday, April 15, 2010

Projects

PROJECT #1: Our basement / family room




Isaac arranged this room. That teddy bear will be gone today.hahaha.It took us a year to finally put this together. We were just planning for a long time. And then we decided we have to get this done or we'll never be able finish this project if we keep on procrastinating.We removed the ugly carpet and changed the floor. We're still looking for an area rug that will match the furniture.



Here's another view of our family room. It's more like Isaac's corner. I do play video games sometimes...This is our movie place too.






Our small bathroom downstairs. It has a shower too. That orange wall will be gone. We'll paint it white or beige this summer when we have time.

The other half of our basement is my mini photo studio. I didn't take a picture because it's messy right now. I folded most of my equipments. I will organize it first and then I'll post some pictures.


PROJECT #2: LIVING ROOM

This is our living room. We pretty much moved our old furniture downstairs and replaced a red furniture set. I love red and black. I think it's simple and elegant.


Here's another view of our living room. Now this is Sarah's corner :-)


Our next project is a vegetable garden. We'll see what will happen...

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com