Sunday, April 11, 2010

He's growing...

My baby boy is growing so fast. Today, he started wearing 3-6months clothes *sob* and he's only 2 months and 1 week.I already gave away a lot of his 0-3 months clothes because they're too small and he hates tight clothes. I kept some of it for his baby brother :-) He is definitely a tall baby. I am 5 '5 and Isaac's 6 ft tall ... I am guessing Alex will be 6'3 ft tall someday. I can't believe how much he's changed since day 1. He's getting cuter and whiter. Not as white as his Dad, but definitely lighter than me. He's a very "mestizo" baby and I love that. He's already sleeping 6-8 hours straight at night. I'm getting my beauty rest now. So I think I won't be needing my eye drops and eye cream. He's such an easy baby. We are so lucky.

New born


2 months old

I can't help but cry when I see his newborn pictures and his recent pictures. I would love to tell him to stop growing.. But he will grow whether we're ready or not. I definitely enjoy being with him and watch him grow. He is the biggest blessing that I've ever received from God.

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com