Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Story time and play time

Alex loves story time, and play time with his new friends in the library. He also enjoys singing time. His teacher is so good. I just love her voice and the way she reads and interacts with children.Very impressive! Alex was very attentive. He's the youngest in the group but he's more attentive than most of the kids. I guess because he loves books. He's a little bookworm. Every night before bedtime, we read 3- 5 board books before we give him his bottle. And then I sing a few song before I put him in his crib. His Daddy would also do that same routine when he's off from work.

Isaac joined us at story time for the first time, that's why I got a couple of pictures during playtime. We also did craft as a family. Alex tried to help by reaching the glue and attempted to eat it :) Alex had a blast! He's very social! He'll wave and smile to anyone. He's a delight!!!!


The parachute game was a hit!


Singing ABC's with new friends


No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com