Sunday, September 12, 2010

I miss my baby bump :)


This week, we heard a wonderful news! My sister-in-law is pregnant and she's due in spring! We are so excited and happy! Alex is going to have a new cousin and playmate. Another Schaefer baby! YAY!

Then, I started browsing my pregnant pictures! I realized that I kind of miss being pregnant. I miss those back rubs every night before I go to bed, and those foot massages from my loving husband. I also miss the breakfast in bed everyday! ( yeah! I was such a princess and a diva! No wonder I gained so much weight. My thigh and butt got so huge!Hah!) I also miss those baby kicks and hiccups in my belly. I miss pigging out and not worry about gaining weight.Good times!

But what I don't miss being pregnant, is looking at the scale and be horrified... :) leg cramps, trip to the bathroom every 5 minutes, sleepless nights, my big face , big butt and thigh, mood swings and swollen feet.

But then, I don't mind going through that phase again because it's so worth it! Despite of all the hardships and adjustments during pregnancy, I was a happy pregnant lady and I felt beautiful and special! My husband made it easy for me. He's very supportive and loving.

I would love to have a baby bump again. We once decided that when I'm back to my pre-preggo weight, we'll try another one. I thought it will take a year or so to lose all the extra weight ,but it took a little over 6 months. Honestly, we cannot afford another baby any time soon. For now, we will enjoy our Alex boy and shower him with love.


No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com