Friday, September 3, 2010

7 months

I love his shirt!


7 cupcakes to celebrate his 7 month birthday


With his Dad. I bought them a matching shirt. Aren't they cute?




My little munchkin is not so little anymore. He's getting so heavy and active. At 7 months, his favorites and activities are:

-reading books with Mom and Dad and turning the pages

-pulling Mommy's hair whenever he can

-tickle time

-Baby Einstein show (totally obsessed)

-Playing the piano with his hands or feet

- Listening to Mommy's singing voice :)

-He can open and shut his hands when I sing "twinkle, twinkle" or if i just say "open, shut and open, shut"

-bath time

-He loves, carrots, banana and green beans

-He loves outdoor, specially the park

-He can say "Dada" "Baba", "Mama", and "He-yo (hello)" He mumbles a lot

-He loves to crawl like a worm to get his toys

-He loves his baby walker and jumper

-He sleeps 8-10 hours and would only take 2 naps a day. I cant complain cause I sleep good at night

- His favorite person aside from Mom and Dad is his Grandpa Mike :)

- He loves animals and cackles when they make sounds.



We love Alex so much. He's a joy beyond compare. I love being his Mom. He's a beautiful little boy. He's perfect.







1 comment:

The Hart's said...

7 months has gone by fast for sure, our boys are getting so big :-) kinda make me sad sometimes, Alex is so handsome and adorable, love the chubbiness :-) i've accepted the fact that K will never be chubby! he's super active hence he burns all his fat :( wish his mummy could burn fat like he does :-) anyway cheers to us for having beautiful boys :-)

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com