Monday, September 6, 2010

41 lbs!

So I lost a total of 41 lbs in 7 months. Last month, I lost a total of 10 pounds by totally changing my eating habit, and working out more by keeping myself active. I eat rice like 3-7 times a week now. I eat steamed veggies instead of rice. It was boring at first but I love it now! It's weird because I grew up eating 2-3 servings per day. I was surprise that the transition went really well! Also I quit drinking soda. I had a sip today though but I plan to avoid it for good. I'm really not a soda person so it's not going to be an issue.
So anyway, it seemed like it took forever to shed those extra pounds that I gained, but some of my friends were telling me that I lost my pregnancy weight pretty fast. I don't feel that way at all because I have friends who lose all their excess weight in a month or 2... I'm dead serious! In the first place, they only gain weight in their belly. Their arms, legs and face stay small. So not fair! My Mom was exactly that way. After giving birth, she's skinny again in less than an month... plus zero stretch marks. Too bad I did not inherit those good genes :-(

My goal is not to become super skinny like those supermodels. I was once a size 2 and I didn't like that at all. I was slightly underweight and I did not look good in jeans. Not cool! I just want to continue to live a healthy lifestyle, not just for my self, but for my family... because they need me and I want to be there for them.

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com