Monday, November 9, 2009

Stake Conference


Yesterday was our stake conference. It was extra special and very memorable to us. Elder Russel M. Neilson, one of the quorum of the 12 apostles was there. He gave a very inspiring talk. He talked a lot of things.What inspires me most, was when he emphasized the importance of raising our children in a Christ-like way. During his talk, he asked all the primary children to stand up and sing, "I am a Child of God". It's one of my favorite primary songs, and the first song I've learned when I was a child. The spirit was so strong and it was truly an honor to be there.I'm grateful for the gospel in my life. I am grateful for the latter-day revelations from our prophets. What a blessing it is, to be in this last dispensation. I am truly humbled to be part of this world, and to know the plan of God.

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com