Saturday, November 7, 2009

28 weeks. 3rd and last trimester!

Here's a little peek of a 28-week-old baby. Alex is getting so big. According to babycenter website, a 28-week-old baby weighs 2 and a quarter pound. It's hard to believe that I only have approximately 12 weeks to go. Our nursery room is almost finished. We need to paint the dresser and the bookshelf to match the crib. And then, it's finished! I already decorated his room, and it looks adorable. I will be posting pictures next week.

Alex is more active now. I can tell he's stronger through his kicks. I felt his hiccups few times this week. It's kinda weird, but I enjoyed it. He would sometimes punch and kick in the middle of the night and wake me up. I don't mind though. I love it! It's a reminder to me that there's a little baby inside me...alive and kicking, waiting for my hugs and and kisses .

Glucose test is coming up this Tuesday. I hope I'll pass. My doctors appointment will be every two weeks after Tuesday. I will have have to set an appointment with the chiropractor, so I won't have to suffer severe back aches.

As for my appetite! It's great! I don't want to see the scale lately though. I still fit with all my maternity jeans. I don't think I have to buy bigger ones anymore. Unless, I start eating like crazy, which I don't intend to do.

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com