Sunday, November 22, 2009

Shower Party 11-22-09 ( The gifts)

Alex got lots of cool stuff! He's one lucky boy. He got lots of clothes, books, blankets and etc.. (some are not in the picture) He has probably more clothes than Isaac and I. He also got a $100 gift card, which we're gonna buy lots of diapers and toiletries ;-)
I have another shower party on the 5th of December, with my co-workers this time. I'm so excited! I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family and friends! Most of all, I am blessed to be a Mother soon... What a joy! what a privilege!


1 comment:

Violy .. says.... said...

Wow cute cute stuff for kids.....

I know you are both excited for the coming baby.....and i can see how prepared you are to be parents.

God Bless You.....

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com