Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

I surprised Isaac this morning before we went to church. I woke up very very early this morning so I can fix him a special breakfast in bed. Nothing fancy but Isaac loved it!


It's Bacon, toast, scrambled eggs with cheese and strawberry creme cheese bread. I am pretty proud of myself because it only took me an hour to prepare all these. I'm usually pretty slow in the morning.




Alex and I woke our "Bida" with a kiss and gave him 3 presents. It was like Christmas really..


Isaac opened Alex's present first, and read his card. Alex was totally watching him the whole time with his curious face. We was observing...


Alex even signed the card with Mom's help. That made his Dad so happy!


Daddy got a blueray movie from Alex. It's about time to watch Avatar.


He opened the rest of his presents from me :) While Alex enjoyed playing with the tissues


But the best gift of all... is this little guy's big smile for his Daddy!


HAPPY 1ST FATHER'S DAY, MY LOVE!!!

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com