Wednesday, June 9, 2010

All about food

Isaac fixed this special breakfast for me on our anniversary. Home made chicken tocino (my favorite filipino breakfast food). And yes, he made the tocino without my help. Scrabled eggs, rice, and waffle with peanut butter and strawberry jelly. I am speechless! This man knows how to treat a woman like a queen.

In the afternoon, we went swimming and we had a blast! In the evening, he took me out on a date. We had a yummy dinner in an italian restaurant called "BRAVO". This is what I ordered:


Frutti de Mare.


The food was totally excellent. I had to forget my strict diet for that night :-) Okay, I am blogging too much about food here.

Anyways, we had a wonderful anniversary celebration. It was simple and fun! I just love my Man!

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com