Sunday, June 13, 2010

The best 18 months of my life


I was looking at my mission pictures today and all of a sudden I missed it so much! It was really an honor to be the Lord's ambassador and share His gospel in His chosen vineyard every single day for 18 months. It wasn't easy but it's worth it. I embraced my calling and gave my best. I am so grateful for the opportunity that the Lord has given me. I love the gospel of Jesus Christ.I am grateful that through missionary work, I was able share the gospel of Jesus Christ everyday and bring souls unto Him. It was truly a marvelous work and a wonder. I feel so blessed whenever I see my badge. The joy that I feel in my heart knowing that I helped many souls and planted many seeds in His vineyard through sharing my testimony about the Restoration of His gospel will stay in my heart forever.

To know more about the Fullness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ , click here

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I know! I still have dreams about being on the mission. Sometimes I kind of wish I could go back and do it again. I like that picture of you with Roxas and Dupuis! Good times!

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com