Saturday, April 11, 2009

Satuday/Sabado

The weather's perfect today! I woke up early to get ready for Bree's baptism. I drove 45 minutes to get to the chapel. Bree is my piano student and she asked me to play the piano for her special day. It was a very spiritual morning and I'm glad that I went. I took some pictures of her before her baptism. This one is my favorite...
I also went shopping the whole afternoon. I had been driving and walking today.Which was good exercise ( the walking part). I bought a pair of shoes, a purse and a dress for next week! We are going watch "The phantom of the opera" (It's a broadway musical tour) Isaac bought the tickets 2 months ago. I am very very excited to watch it!
Anyway, it's Easter Sunday tomorrow. It's not all about easter bunny and Easter eggs... Although I love painting eggs :)
Easter Sunday is a time to reflect or remember our Heavenly Father's perfect love... He sent His only Begotten Son Jesus Christ. He suffered for our sins and made salvation possible through repentance. I am grateful for His atoning sacrifice. Easter Sunday should always be in our hearts everyday of our lives.

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com