Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Favorite picture of the day

My favorite flower is tulip, although growing up I only see fake ones. It's just simply beautiful! I was 19 years old when I first saw a real tulip in a flower shop back in the philippines. I remember it was a valentine's day when I saw a bunch in a flower shop. It was imported from holland, and it was very expensive. I wanted to buy one for myself, but I didn't. I was hoping someone would buy it for me. Nobody did! I was kinda disappointed because I got roses instead. What an ungrateful brat!hehe. But now, I see hundreds of it every spring. It's everywhere!

Tulips don't grow in the Philippines because of our climate. I'm glad it grows here. I am planning to plant lots of tulip bulbs in the fall. My co-worker says it's the best time to plant some.

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com