Friday, February 20, 2009

POST VALENTINE DATE

We celebrated Valentine's day last night and it was very romantic. I attended
my cousin's wedding on Valentine's day in California and so we missed that occasion. So anyway, while I was gone, he planned for a special date. He took me out on a romantic dinner in a very nice Italian restaurant. I had linguine frutti de Mare and it was the best! He also suprised me with 2 Phantom of the Opera tickets which I can't wait to go. He also upgraded my phone before that as part of my Vday present. And YES! I got an iphone and it's beautiful! I was seriosly having a love affair with his iphone and tried to phoneNapped it (Not sure if that's the right term). All i can say is, "I want it, I cried, and I got it!!!" hahaha. Okay, that saying is not applicable all the time FYI. For the second part of our date, we had some yummy dessert at Skies Restaurant. It was very romantic and gorgeous atmosphere. This was our view from the restaurant...


Here's what we ordered for dessert. I was very impressed with the preparation. It's very good too.




A picture of us after our date. We're so full at that time that it was hard to suck in and smile at the same time...




I give this date a 5 star! We've been married for 2 years now and counting... And getting stronger!

1 comment:

The Hart's said...

it sounded like it you had an awesome night!! nice view and the dessert.. looks so yummy!! good on you Isaac for surprising your beautiful wife with an unforgettable date and an iphone, how thoughtful! Chad bought me a MacBook Pro for valentines too..:) What a great husband we're blessed with lol!!loving, thoughtful, spoils and pampers us to the max:)

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com