Friday, February 6, 2009

Nothing much.. just blogging


Isaac took this picture. He bought that hat for me too . So girly and cute. It makes me feel so young.
Anyway, since I started photography, I am meeting more photographers and I am learning so much from them. The more I learn, the more I want to buy more equipments, such as lenses, books, tripod etc. Just when I thought I have the complete equipments, I find out that there's more. I don't even think that I'll be able to buy everything because I know there will always be something new. I am totally contented with my camera and starter kit.
I'm definitely turning my hobby into an official business.It'll be small time business...I have to start somewhere and be optimistic!I talked to my brother yesterday, and he's going go help me set up my own website. He's a webmaster and maintains my sister's websites . He's pretty good. I pray that I will always be guided in this path. There's really nothing to lose if I try.

1 comment:

Studio Gal Shannon said...

Hi Sarah,
I just read that you are starting out. I am wondering if you know anything about photographing artwork? Well, you said you are new to this so maybe the question would be have you thought about shooting artwork, learning about how to, interested in it? As you know I do a little artwork, ok, well a lot of artwork and I NEED a local photographer. I had Rita T. do some head shots of me for an article but she doesn't do artwork. So I am still searching. Let me know.

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com