Tuesday, February 10, 2009

IPHONE.Isaac's new bestfriend


This is Isaac's new best friend. He can't live without this phone. They're inseparable except when he's taking a shower. He freaks out whenever this phone is out of his sight. And Yes, I can be mean sometimes by hiding his phone when he's taking a shower. He finds out instantly when it's missing and blame it on me. There's no to one blame anyway ;-) He downloaded all the scriptures which is pretty cool. The wireless internet is fast and it has a built-in GPS and tons of cool features which I'm crazy about. I WANT THIS PHONE! It's pretty amazing! But the sad part is, I don't need it! Not now...
I got this phone 2 weeks ago. It's his advance valentine's present from me since I'll be out the town on the 14th. It's time to upgrade his phone. His old one was way to crappy and unreliable. Plus I do need to spoil my husband. He deserves it! He's been very responsible with everything. As long as this phone will not come between us, it'll will stay with him. Otherwise, IT'S MINE.LOL!

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com