Friday, October 24, 2008

Latest update from our family in the Philippines and Australia

I got an email from my sweet sister Carla (we used to pull each other's pigtails when we were little by the way..hehehe) Here are some updates from her. She actually sent me a long letter. But here's a summary and I'll add a little bit too...
Let's start from the Oldest to the youngest..

Mama Mia (my mom)- Is getting married!hehehe.Just kidding. Anyway, my Mom is planning to be a temple worker after Joseph's (my younger brother) mission

Temblor family- Jun(my bro-in-law) just won an award given by Yamagata Foundation in cooperation with ACE. He was 1st Runner Up in the 2008 Enterpreneur Academy Awards. We're all very proud of him. Way to go!!! Carlo, DJ and Crystal are doing great! Crystal is a miniature barbie doll. Bambi needs to give away some of her handbag collections to me :-)

Ho family from down under-
Jazmin (my niece) has an Aussie accent now and Kay(my sis) & Jaz might come home June '09 so a mini reunion is being planned. Carla wants Boracay, Mom wants Palawan but we'll still ask Bambi(my sis) because we all want her to finance it... ha ha ha...

Santiango family-
They're fine. Patrisha( my niece)can read now and has just declared that her new name is Patty.Cute! She's still a picky eater with the energy of a dynamite. Carla (my sis) is still a trendsetter as always.

Carlos Jr- Is dating a nice girl and he actually reffered her to the missionary. Keep up the good work bro!

Joseph- Is on his mission right now and is currently an office Elder. He's going to hit his one year mark in 3 months.





No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com