Friday, October 24, 2008

Amazon Kindle














I watch Oprah almost everyday.Yeah, Im a big fan. Anyway, today's show was very interesting to me. First, the quartet "Il Divo" (italian for "divine performer") sang "Amazing Grace" in her show and it was truly amazing! I like operatic pop. My taste in music is different from Isaac. I listen to pop, reggae and R&B but more often that not, I prefer music that soothes my soul. Kinda like music you hear from the spa. It's not the kind of music to listen to when you're driving though.
2nd, Oprah Winfrey also unveils her favorite gadget in today's show and it's absolutely cool. Meet the Amazon Kindle.It's a wireless portable reading device with instant access to more than 190,000 books, blogs, newspapers and magazines. Oprah looks at it as an environmentally friendly investment . It costs $359. Expensive! I can't afford it right now but I wish santa will get me this gadget for Christmas.

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com