Friday, October 24, 2008

High School Musical 3


Yes! I have watched High School Musical 3 today! I'm a little too old for that movie but I must admit that it was a cute movie.I got a day off from work today and since I have nothing to do aside from teaching piano later in the afternoon, I took my niece with me to watch that movie with quite a few kids from church. It was pretty fun!The kids had a blast! And since I haven't watch the 1st the 2nd one, they insist that I should watch it coz I'm missing out something. Kids ages 5-10 actually think that I'm out of this world because I didn't know Zack Efron. I think it's hilarious! At least now i know him. Apparently, he's the newest matinee idol. Go figure! And yeah, Vanessa Hudgens is the cutest! What can I say? She's half filipina :-)

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com