Sunday, October 17, 2010

Update

I am very busy lately. It's a good thing though. So here are the latest updates with the Schaefers:

- Alex has 4 teeth and he loves repeating animal sounds like dog, cat, owl and cow. So hilarious!

- We officially started our photography business. I already started it before but I got pregnant and then I kinda took it for granted. Now we're back! And this time, we actually have a business plan . . We're still starting but we're getting inquiries and few gigs. We gotta start somewhere right? I am just happy because I still feel like a full time Mom. I have full control with my schedule and feels good. Our studio is still in our basement. We'll rent a place once we're established.

-I am down to 119 lbs which is my ideal weight :) I lost a total of 42 lbs. Yay! Yoga works for me.

-We're enjoying this fall weather

- We're healthy eater and finally stopped buying junk food.

-I love my new calling. I am the primary secretary and I love it!

We're doing good. We're still poor but we're healthy and happy! I will try to update this blog often. It'll be harder now because I have to blogs and a website to update. So anyway, have a happy weekend

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com