Sunday, October 3, 2010

8 months old



He's 8 months and he's a big, heavy baby. Alex is always the center of attention where ever we go. We took him to the park the other day he started waving and smiling to all the strangers there. He knows how make friends now. I also saw him flirting to a cute baby girl this week at story time. It was so funny!
He's a smart kid and very attentive. I started teaching baby sign language so we can communicate better and there will be no frustrations. He knows how to sign when he wants to eat. I'm teaching him how to sign "thank you" and " I love you". Still working on that.

He loves to eat! He drinks less milk now. He eats three times a day and his favorites are: green beens, carrots and squash. He's not a picky eater and I am happy that he loves vegetables and he'll eat any kind.

He's into books now. I borrow different kinds of board books each week. He loves bed time stories and church songs from primary.

He's also totally obsess with baby Einstein DVDs. He loves classical music and those funny puppets.

We are totally in-love with him. He is very sweet and loving baby. He's sweet personally is already showing. How lucky we are.



No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com