Thursday, July 15, 2010

Summer vacation


k













We had an awesome 1 and a half week vacation. It was a joyous vacation.We went to Utah and witnessed the Job's family sealing in Manti Temple. It was a very spiritual moment. The spirit was so strong and my heart was filled and joy. We slept in their nice camper with the rest of the family. Alex was a trooper. He did great! He still slept 8 hours! He's a very good boy. We also spent the night in Provo with our friend's home. Thank you Lamaroux family for taking care of us and for the great food! We forgot to take pictures with them...bummer!!! We also visited the Webers! We had a wonderful dinner in their place. They're so fun to be with and we had a good time. We wanna be their neighbor someday so our little boys (Alex and Aether) will be best of friends and we can party every weekend :)

We pretty much went to almost all the historical places in SLC. We spent the night there and headed to Bryce Canyon the following day. The place was beautiful. We went on a hike, shopped a little and toured the beautiful town. On our way home, we stopped in Colorado. We went to the temple and enjoyed the beautiful mountains. I wanna move there someday. But then when I think about their long winter... my mind gets confused.. oh well.

It was a much needed vacation. I have a gazzillion pictures but I have no time to upload more. I can't wait for our next vacation...PHILIPPINES!!! For now, we have to work harder so it'll be possible.

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com