Monday, July 26, 2010

New lens!

I finally got my new lens. It was delivered today via UPS. I was freaking excited that I had to wake my little munchkin from his nap so I can use it. I love this new lens. It's a Canon- 100mm f/2.8L Macron USM and it comes with a hood. The lens is incredibly sharp and the contrast is awesome! Great for macro and portraits with nice IS. When working at Macro distances, you can still get a pretty clean pic with the IS. It's worth every penny. I took so many pictures today. But then again, I can't post them all. Here are some:



He just woke up from his VERY short nap



Just about ready to whine and ready to nap again. I love this picture.


Marbles from my vase





Can you see me?







2 comments:

The Hart's said...

wow, lucky you :-) what camera do you have now? pictures looks good :-)

Isaac and Sarah said...

I still have the same camera. I just bought an additional lens.

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com