Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's July

I cant believe it's already July. I love summer! but this year, we don't have any vacation plans. We usually love to go on a short vacation every summer.We love road trips! But we changed all our plans this summer.My mom's right when she said, "a baby will change your life"... in a good way of course. So Instead of going out of town for fun, we spend our weekend renting redbox DVD and watch movie at home. Instead of dinning out, which we always do every weekend, we just cook and stay at home. Instead of shopping for clothes and etc, we save our money. I can't complain about anything because good things will come if we stick to our new plans. We're both excited to be parents! I can tell how excited Isaac is, to be a father. He would always kiss my belly and talk to the baby and expresses his love, eventhough the baby can't really hear him yet. I know he's going to be a great father because he is great husband.

1 comment:

Symber said...

AWWW!!! I love you guys! You both are going to be AWESOME parents! I'm so excited!

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com