Thursday, July 30, 2009

Chocolate Icecream

It's really true that when your pregnant, you have random cravings. Sometimes, it may sound super appealing, other times weird. In my first trimester, I had different cravings each week. I craved for green mangoes, friend eggplant with soy sauce, grilled chicken salad, sweet corn, grapes and canned tuna with potatoes. But this week, I have a great love with CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM from a local ice cream place here in Kearney. Ohhh so good and the best chocolate ice cream I've ever had! It makes me wanna stop blogging right now and just go and get me some. The craving started last week. I can't have it everyday since it's not really the healthiest dessert. But I think about it all the time, specially today! Alright! that's it! I'm outta here. I gotta have some... NOW!

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com