Thursday, March 5, 2009

SRS Piano Studio


I have 5 openings for piano students. If you know anyone who's interested, let me know. Aside, from photography, I do have a home-based piano studio.Yes, I am very business-minded but I love what I do with passion. I started teaching piano in 2006 here in MO . I only had one student at that time and it kept adding until I had to make it an official business :-) So SRS PIANO STUDIO was born last year. I couln't think of a name except my intials and I like it. I had years of experience in teaching back home (philippines). Music will always be a big part of my life.Recital is coming up in August, so I'm pretty excited.I don't have the exact date yet. It'll be announced soon.

1 comment:

Studio Gal Shannon said...

Sarah, how much do you charge?

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com