Friday, March 6, 2009

Reasons to blog

1.The weather is so wonderful and I am lovin' it!

2. 2 of my piano students completed their piano level. So yeah, new books and new lessons for them. I seriously think that 2 of my students are musically gifted. Don't get me wrong, I love all of my students and they're all doing great. But I noticed 2 of them are just extra-ordinary. I ask them to practice and they not only practice, they memorize it and play it perfectly! Always! It's awesome how they improve tremendously in a short amount of time.

3. I took some pictures today and it was fun!




My mother-in-law and her pony. The pony is actually smiling! Take a look ;)


an old Bird house


I found this somewhere in the pasture

1 comment:

Symber said...

Those pictures are awesome! I love them! And the card for your piano business is awesome too!

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com