Monday, February 11, 2013

Alex turns 3!







We celebrated Alex' birthday last february 2 with family. Alex was so happy to see his birthday cake when he saw some motorcycles.  He loves motorcycles and trains. Isaac decorated his cake and he did an awesome job! He had so much fun unwrapping his  presents and played with his new toys. He was on cloud 9 when his Daddy assembled his 1st train set. Liam played with him but we had to hold him since he's our baby godzilla! :)

It's hard to believe that it's been 3 years since we became 1st time parents. We are in-love the fist time we laid our eyes him.Alex was such a good baby. He's perfect and every inch of an angel. He's  our answered prayer and we  were just beyond thrilled to take him home with us. He made me a better person. I can not imagine my life without him. 

To my dear Alex,
   We love you so much! You are so independent yet so sweet. We love your beautiful smiles and laughter. You never fail to cheer me up when I'm a little sad. You're an awesome son and a brother. You give best sweet kisses ever. Thank you giving us so much joy! I'm so proud of you my son.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com