Monday, January 21, 2013

Liam's 1st Birthday














I know it's been a while since I posted something here. I've been very busy but I'll try my  very best to update this blog once a while for you guys. It's not going to be easy since we're expecting baby #3 but I'll find time :)

We celebrated Liam's 1st birthday and we had a blast!!! I prepared a light snack and we had cake and ice cream for dessert. It was simple and a stress-free party. 

I can't believe my little boy is 1. He's such a joy to us! He's a very sweet a boy and we love watching him grow. He's very independent and smart.He loves his brother so much and follows him around like puppy everyday. They fight a lot but they hug and kiss a lot too which makes me a happy Momma!

Enjoy these few pictures from his Birthday party. I'll post more pictures soon. Stay tune.

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com