Friday, June 5, 2009

Double blessing!!!

The day after we announced to the public that we're pregnant, was the same day that my Big sister found out that she's also having a baby! It's her 4th child and we're very thrilled for them as well. What a great blessing to be an instrument of God to bring special spirits here on earth. I can't wait to see our babies (my baby and my newest niece or nephew) I know they're excited to see us too and I know in my heart that they're best of friends. I wonder who's gonna come here 1st. The neatest thing is, we're both due on the same week. It's pretty amazing! I have a strong feeling that they're girls. We'll see.

I'm almost 6 weeks along. I feel queasy once in a while. So far so good. I notice changes everyday! It's an adventure. Our baby is just the same size of a poppy seed right now. We're excited to see her soon. My next appointment is in less than 2 weeks. I can't wait. We always pray that our baby will always stay healthy and strong inside me. I know God is taking good care of her and my sister's baby. Keep on praying for us :-)

2 comments:

The Hart's said...

I'm so happy for you:) I will pray for you and the baby:) i pray that you'll have a healthy pregnancy too! i'm going for my scan tomorrow, we're so excited, Chad and I are still keeping it on the down low until after the first tri-mester:) take care sweety! hugs hugs xx

The Hart's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com